Whether you are just starting a business or expanding an established business, SCORE mentors are here to help you succeed. Contact Us to set-up an appointment to meet with a business mentor to develop your business plan, discuss a new idea or tackle a business problem.
Counseling/Mentoring is by appointment only. Our office hours are from 9 am to 12 pm Monday - Thursday. Please schedule an appointment in advance if you have a preferred time. If necessary, special meeting places and times can be set by mutual agreement with the individual mentor.
There is no charge for counseling, no matter how many sessions are needed. Each session will last about one hour. We will continue to be interested in your progress, so follow-on sessions are encouraged. Counseling is available to all U.S. citizens over the age of 13.
If you prefer, click here to fill out the counseling request form. Under "Meet face-to-face, fill in a Zip Code, and click on "Request a Meeting." A counselor from the SCORE Spokane chapter will contact you shortly to set-up a one-on-one counseling appointment.
Getting the most out of your counseling session - Bring a one-page Business Summary that provides:
- A short description of your business idea
- The business you are in
- The customers needs that you are satisfying
- The resources needed to establish the business
- The reasons you will be successful
Why are we asking for this?
- To simplify the concept to its key components
- Focus you on the really critical parts of the plan
- To describe your idea to third parties